This Squamish, BC native has racked up internet views since he was 4’2”. Now, at age 12, Jackson inches closer toward pro-comp entry into a dizzying array of fortes: dirt jump, BMX, freeride, DH racing, and more. Catch the latest Jackson action here.
- Hometown: Squamish BC Canada
- Career Highlights: Whip Off European Championships, Completing all the dirt jump lines at Post Office and WoodWard West. It was pretty good 2015!
- First Bike: Kokua Jumper run bike.
- Most Memorable Moment (mtb-related): Jumping the 50 foot Mega Ramp at Woodard West. It’s really scary, but so fun!
- Favorite Place to Ride: Sea to Sky region (Squamish/whistler) It has such a good mix of every type of riding,
- Favorite Type of Terrain: I’ll take Coast Gravity Park laps any day, but its good to try different styles. Some days I like to ride park or dirt jumps, or go for a pedal on the amazing trails around here
- If I weren’t an athlete, I’d be: Lead guitar in a Rolling Store tribute band. I’m often mistaken for a young Keith Richards.
- Where I see myself in 10 years: In 10 years I’ll be 22 years old, finished school and looking for adventures!