This 16 year old phenom from Squamish, BC has a wicked training program that consists of pizza, late nights watching Trailer Park Boys, and racing friends to school at Howe Sound Secondary. No bills, no mortgage, no 9–5 J-O-B—remember those days? Welcome back to your adolescence. Go ride like Jabrome.
- Hometown: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Career Highlights: would probably be the my 1st place at the Kamloops BC cup
- My First Bike: was a 12″ Norco BMX
- Most Memorable Moment: Jumping over a river in Squamish
- Favorite place to ride: Whistler Bike Park.
- My favorite type of terrain: big jumps and fast and flowy trail
- What I like about KORE: Quality products and awesome people.
- If I weren’t an athlete: “What??… there is such a thing??”
- In 10 years: I would like to be riding my bike and getting people stoked to ride there bikes.