Cubix M35 Stem
In this latest addition to our M35 range, we’ve taken our standard Cubix stem and put it on steroids to make it big and burly with minimal weight gain. Forged from high-grade 6000 series alloy for extra strength and CNC machined to the highest precision, this stem features a 50mm wide faceplate this gives a super stable ride when used with our award-winning M35 handles bars. Tried and tested in our lab and by our team riders, feel the confidence in this.
- AL6061-T6 3D Forged
- CNC Centre Bore To Reduce Weight
- Cross Clamp Steerer Bolts
- 6-Degree Rise
- 50mm, 60mm, 70mm Extensions
- 35mm Bar Bore, 1 1/8 Steerer Clamp, 40mm Stack Height
- Bead Blast Black with Black, Red, Blue or Silver Front Plate Options
- Weight: 164 grams
This solid stem features a true zero-degree rise and comes in a variety of colors.
Coming in at 760mm in width, these enduro / all mountain bars are the ticket to a comfortable ride at high speeds.