Stronghold N/W Chainring
The new Stronghold narrow/wide chainring uses a patented hooked tooth design that grabs and holds the chain around the ring when riding without slowing down release at the appropriate point. This creates excellent chain retention and eliminates the need for a chain guide.
Coupled together with our MegaRange cassette sprocket adaptor you can simply change your 2 x 10 set-up into a 1 x 10 set-up at an incredibly economical price. This set up gives you a wide 1 x 10 gear range and eliminates the need for a front derailleur, front shifter, cable and inner chainring – thus saving you substantial weight on your bike and at a fraction of the cost of a 1 x 11 set-up.
- AL7075-T6 Full CNC Patented Tooth Design
- Guaranteed Chain Retention Single Speed or 1x
- Drive Chain Compatible 104 BCD 9, 10 or 11-Speed
- Compatible 30T, 32T, 34T Or 36T Anodized Black/
- Silver/Red/Purple/Green/Orange/Blue Laser Logos
- Weight: 39 grams (32T)