UK based freerider and FMB regular, Blake Samson, re-signs with KORE for another season aboard his Saracen steeds. Check out his hilarious bike-check that went full metal.
- Hometown: East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Career Highlights: Portugal King of Dirt for 3 years, VAK 5th, 4th Nine Knights
- First Bike: British Eagle BMX in custom blue
- Most Memorable Moment: Becoming pro and just riding my everyday and winning my first competition.
- Favorite Place to Ride: At my local jumps LYM
- Favorite Type of Terrain: Anything that involves dirt. I love the mountains though..
- KORE Go-To Setup: My 35mm OCD bars cut to 760mm with MX grips. Perfect set up for my jump bike.
- If I weren’t an athlete, I’d be: If I wasn’t an athlete, I would be working my ass off as a architect. Continue what I studied.
- Where I see myself in 10 years: Still going hard at cycling. Maybe not dirt jumping but haha and probably deep in some cool busy company.