- Hometown: White Rock, BC Canada
- Most Memorable Moment: BC XC Provincial U15 Title, travelling Canada racing on the Cycling BC XC team, BC Enduro Series U15 podiums
- First Bike: GT Micro-Mini BMX
- How did you get into riding: I have been around bikes since I was a small child racing BMX but moved into mountain biking as I got older (and rode Whistler Bike Park for the first time!) . I am very fortunate to live around some of the best trails in the world to progress my riding ability and always find new ways to challenge myself.
- Favorite Place(s) to Ride: Whistler, Bellingham, Fraser Valley BC
- Favorite Type of Terrain: I enjoy all styles of terrain, but there is something about a loamy, natural trail…
- What I like about KORE: Awesome people and awesome parts, stoked to be representing the brand!
- If I weren’t an athlete, I’d be: Seeking new adventures in the mountains
- Where I see myself in 10 years: Travelling to race bikes and having a good time doing it!